Role: Technical Support engineer
Salary: £20.000-£23.000 DOE
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Engineer to join a well-established and fast-growing IT company within the Solihull area.
They are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the team and ensure that the IT Services achieve high levels of support.
The successful technical Support Engineer will be provided with a company car so it is crucial you hold a Full and clean driving licence.
- Attend sites and perform hardware installation.
- To resolve incidents on a 1st and 2nd line basis.
- To ensure the central back up system operates
- Support systems and associated tools
- VM-Ware/Hyper-V experience
- Full UK driving license
- Microsoft exchange 2010/2013
- Experience with firewalls, switches, and routers
- A detailed understanding of LAN and WAN
- ITIL foundation
If you are a Technical Support Engineer looking to further your career and join a fast growing company then please send your latest CV or call jenny on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Full driving license
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Technical support Engineer
- ITIl foundation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job