Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
We are currently looking to create a position within our Engineering Team for an enthusiastic Technical Engineer: This role calls for a self-motivated and ambitious Engineering professional who wants to be involved at all levels within the technical side of a manufacturing company. Ideally degree qualified, you will be able to demonstrate considerable technical ability and a good understanding of bespoke Cable Assembly Manufacturing, Cables, Connectors and Fibre Optics.
You will be working in a multi-disciplined area within the technical office, dealing with suppliers, customers and production staff. Ideally you will have some engineering knowledge of manufacturing techniques and testing of various types of coaxial, multicore and fibre optic cables. This role is primarily based within the UK at our Hertfordshire facility but some ad-hoc travelling may be required.
Technical Support Engineer | Support Engineer | Engineer | Technical Support | CAD | MRP | Software | PDF | Photoshop
- You will need to be creative in design using various packages including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PDF as well as CAD, Fusion Tables, MRP, Test systems & software.
- You will be a strong relationship builder and possess the drive, enthusiasm and commercial acumen that gets results.
- A team player who demonstrates a cohesive approach and communicates confidently at the highest level, to build meaningful external and internal relationships and possessing excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business Savvy: High-energy, accountable and forward-looking.
- able to see the larger business picture to identify and diagnose problems and craft solutions.
We bring the latest in technology, engineering and manufacturing know-how to respond quickly and efficiently to all of our customer's network and product-development needs. Dealing within the Telecoms, Satellite, Aerospace, Broadcast, Transport and Defence Industries.