Technical Support Engineer required. Our client is a global manufacture of air conditioning systems for the commercial sector, and are currently recruiting for a Technical Support engineer to work with the company's range of split/multi system and VRF products.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the position will be initially office based and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and assistance to the company's Distributors and customers, testing returned faulty units and components, and assisting senior engineers on site and projects. Once the engineer is familiar with the company's full product range, site visits will be necessary to resolve site installation problems and commission VRF projects.
This role would ideally suit an engineer with sound technical knowledge, qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 Standard, Full driving license and F-Gas certified. As this role is initially office based, the ideal candidate will live within commuting distance of North West London.
Technical Support Engineer Position Overview
- Assist customers on the phone with troubleshooting and repair procedures
- Using the company's website and back catalogue of manuals gather a vast knowledge and understating on how to find information to support the product
- Assist in maintaining and updating the training room, such as installing new models and ensure the training products are always operational and safe to use
- Troubleshoot, repair and replace faulty units.
- Assist customers or members of your own team in resolving faulty units
- Commission and assist in commissioning VRF systems to the satisfaction of the customer Complete reports to the satisfaction of the Technical Manager.
Technical Support Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience in commissioning split, multi split, and VRF air conditioning systems
- Experience of installing, servicing, and maintaining split, multi split, and VRF air conditioning systems
- Experience in a technical support role would be advantageous
- Possess up to date NVQ Level 3 and F Gas qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence
Technical Support Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Performance Related Bonus
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension & Healthcare
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job