Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Data Interchange is a leading provider of electronic data interchange (EDI) and eBusiness integration solutions to over 4,000 global organisations, providing critical functionality for managing communications and data transformation within and beyond the enterprise.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who has a passion to learning new technologies and resolving technical problems. You will be working to support our range of software solutions, requiring the investigating and analysis of complex problems to provide customers with quality solutions.
Your responsibilities as the Technical Support Engineer will include:
- Work as part of a team providing professional and comprehensive support to our customers.
- Dealing with customer technical issues received via the telephone and email.
- Providing customer feedback on their issues as they are progressed and record any interactions within the case handling system.
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to all customer issues
- Recreating problems in house and providing evidence where bug fixes are required
The successful Technical Support Engineer will have:
- A good understanding of IT networks and .NET/SQL based applications
- The ability to investigate issues in an analytical fashion
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally you will have customer facing and IT service desk experience.
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits, we also offer the Technical Support Engineer the following:
- Individual training benefits
- Company pension
- Regular, subsidised staff social events
- Excellent career progression
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Technical Support Engineer then please apply now!