Job reference: MF-4270
ICT Technical Support Engineer - Full time hours - temporary maternity cover
Location: SE London
Working on behalf of a local authority, Occupational Health Staffing are looking for an experienced ICT Technical Support Engineer. This will be on a two monthly rolling basis to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will have a solid technical background, be the subject matter expert on key areas of the environment and be able to effectively communicate technical issues at senior management level. To work with the ICT Application and Desktop Support Team Manager to deliver IT support, plan and execute projects and implement ICT strategy. In line with the council’s ICT Strategy this role is for an experienced ICT Technical Support Engineer. You will help define and develop solutions based on complex requirements. You will be experienced in providing support and will have a successful track record in leading technologies.
Essential skills and experience
- In depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Experience of virtualisation technologies and terminal solutions.
- Experience of VMware Administration
- Server Build and deployment - both Physical and Virtual
- Experience of Windows Active Directory and Group Policies
- Experience in Software Provisioning & Packaging and SCCM Application deployment
- Experience in packaging and deploying applications using App-V.
- Experience in both Desktop and Server Patching.
- 2nd and 3rd line fault analysis and resolution.
- Knowledge of Dell Infrastructure.
- SQL Administration
- Exchange Experience.
- AD Scripting
Qualifications An accreditation in any of the following qualifications or equivalent.
- MCSE / VCP
Temporary rate - £200 per day ltd/umbrella (falls inside IR35) negotiable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job