Due to continuous growth the developer of electrical power system is looking for a Technical Support Engineer. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performing power system analysis and design covering a range of industries.
• Undertake electrical system analysis and studies including load flow studies, short circuit studies, motor starting, harmonic analysis and protection studies.
• Support development activities including product support, software testing, and other related tasks.
• Proactively assist with product technical support, technical demos and product training
• Attend industry lead events including the management of exhibitions, seminars, etc.
• Communicate with colleagues, management, Clients, vendors, and others in a professional manner.
• Understanding of and compliance with all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
• Follow all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• 7 + years of relevant experience in electrical power system analysis and design (can be consultancy based);
• Capability to utilize standard engineering and mathematical concepts and principles in the design, coding, and testing of software components;
• Working knowledge of power system analysis software
• Proficiency in modelling and analysis for industrial and distribution power systems;
• Familiarity with Power Management System concepts and applications;
• Strong analytical skills for use in response to technical queries from Clients;
• Computer skills related to the creation of reports and presentations in MS Word, MS Excel,
• MS PowerPoint;
• BEng in Electrical Engineering (power modules required)
• MEng in Power System Engineering (preferred)
• CEng is an advantage
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
*** Quality Personnel celebrating 30 years’ of excellence (1987-2017) ***
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
- Electrical Engineering
- Power Management