Technical Support Engineer x3 (Good Linux or Networking experience)
Location: Aztec West, North Bristol
Salary: £22-30,000 (dependent on experience).
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a leading name, supporting their extremely high tech virtualized service platform.
Our client has 3 roles available for professionals with either Linux or Networking experience. If you have both even better, call us now for more information.
Technical Support Engineer - Key Skills:
- Relevant Degree or relevant experience.
- Linux Server experience or Networking experience wanted.
- If you are a Linux person, then some Linux command line knowledge is preferable.
- If you are a networking person, then good understanding of networking concepts e.g. IP/MPLS, Routing and Switching, TCP/IP etc is preferable.
- Must have excellent English communication experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Technical Support Engineer - Nice to Have:
- Basic understanding of Virtualization concepts and technologies.
About the Role:
Technical Support Engineer x3 (Good Linux or Networking experience).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client's Network Management support group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing Remote Technical Support for our client's product solutions and associated network elements.
- Assisting with debugging complex product installations.
- Resolving complicated product problems by applying both established procedures and creative alternatives.
- Ensuring external and internal customer trouble tickets tracked are continuously updated and maintained.
- Providing customers with a high level of detailed 1st line and 2nd line technical support for a range of Network Management Applications.
- Tracking, investigating and resolving technical problems.
About the Company:
Our client has a reputation for excellence and an excellent brand reputation.
E-mail your CV today for an interview.
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"