This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join an established and privately owned medical engineering company. The business, based in the outskirts of Aylesbury, design, develop and manufacture cutting edge electro-mechanical instrumentation.
The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting the activities of the internal sales team and ensuring all formal documentation is complete (tenders, quotations and bids etc). The Technical Support Engineer will also assist the design department in new product evaluation, utilising market feedback from customers.
The Technical Support Engineer will also need to have a good electronic and mechanical engineering background, combined with strong communication skills, as the position will involve answering technical queries from customers.
Technical Support Engineer Requirements:
- Previous technical support experience within an engineering environment
- A good understanding of electronic, electrical and mechanical engineering principals
- Ability to conduct tests on competitor products for analysis
- A technical qualification (HND or similar)
- Ability to create and maintain tenders, quotations and bid documentation
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this Technical Support Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.