- The company is a well known manufacturer of industrial sensors and an industry leader
- They offer fantastic career progression opportunities and are present in over 70 countries and employ over 5,000 staff worldwide
- Full manufacturer training is provided on state of the art industrial automation components and systems.
- Office based role in Hampton working 08.30am - 17.00pm Monday - Friday.
- You will be tasked with being the first line of technical support offering product advice and support to customers over the telephone.
- You will be given full training on the product portfolio; position sensors, safety technology, industrial communications and systems for mobile machines and will become an expert on all things industrial sensor.
- You will be speaking to a wide and diverse client base, which consists of Automotive, Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical companies amongst many others.
- On occasion you will also go out onto site to help customers solve problems face to face.
The Ideal Person:
- This will suit a graduate from an engineering discipline that has a passion for technology.
- A background in electrical/electronic engineering would be well suited however other engineering disciplines will be considered.
- You may be working hands on in an engineering role and would like to get into an office environment.
- You must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to troubleshoot over the phone.
- A driving license is required as you will be going out onto customer sites.
Consultant: Tim Williams
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job