Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer in Leeds (3271).
Our client is a nationwide chain of accident repair bodyshops and they are looking for qualified, well-experienced, IMI-qualified Engineers and Technicians to join their contact centre, providing technical telephone support for their roadside assistance team and, potentially, customers.
- have at least 10 years’ experience in vehicle diagnosis and repair
- be IMI-certified to Automotive Engineer level or equivalent
- be confident in your knowledge of:
- powertrain systems (petrol and diesel)
- steering and suspension
- drive-train and transaxle systems
- vehicle electronic systems
- have a passion for customer service, with proven customer service skills
- be experienced in customer handling
- have a great telephone manner
- have an excellent level of English
A working knowledge of roadside assistance, diagnosis and repair will be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be working in the rescue contact centre, providing real-time automotive technical support to both internal and external customers, driving the success of phone fix and, therefore, reducing costs. Together with roadside technicians and engineers, you will be pushing UK-wide improvements in rates of roadside repair.
This position would suit a Senior Technician/Engineer who is looking to come off the tools, but still provide an invaluable service. Your customer service skills will be second to none, and you will be confident in your ability to explain and direct from the other end of the telephone.
The client is offering an attractive, negotiable rate of pay, generous holiday entitlement and superb bonus scheme, as well as an excellent working environment. They really do look after their employees well.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"IMI Automotive Engineer"
"Contact Centre Support"
- Vehicle Repair
- Telephone Support
- Automotive Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'