Technical Support Engineer 39174
(Part Time) Technical Support Engineer - 39174 - £28.89/hr Umbrella
Do you have technical support engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a part-time Technical Support Engineer, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £28.89/hr (Inside IR35).
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will assist project teams throughout the project lifecycle, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment.
In your first few weeks in this Technical Support Engineer role, you will be involved in:
- Project Support - Assisting project teams throughout the project lifecycle and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensuring alignment
- Quality Assurance - Implementing and maintaining quality assurance processes and standards within the manufacturing office team
- Training and Documentation - Developing and delivering training programs to educate team members on quality standards, project methodologies, and digitisation best practices.
- Data Analysis - Collecting, analysing, and interpreting data and generating reports, providing insights to stakeholders.
To apply for this Technical Support Engineer role, you will need auditing experience and the ability to understand and troubleshoot auditing issues.
You will also require:
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills - A technical support engineer in this role should possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Communication and Collaboration skills - essential for effectively working with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and project members
- Experience with auditing to meet regulatory standards
- Experience with analysis and a technical qualification in science or engineering
The role is part time; 20 hours per week.
To apply for this contract Part Time Technical Support Engineer job in Coventry, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'