Technical Support Coordinator
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Coordinator to join a leading powered access rental specialist that supplies equipment such as scissor lifts, telehandlers, boom lifts and spider lifts to a variety of industries. This position is based in Northamptonshire.
• Salary – Up to £35,000 p/a DOE
• Hours of Work – Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
• Benefits include – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and after probationary period – Pension scheme, health care plan, childcare vouchers, KPI bonus scheme and more.
This role would ideally suit someone who has experience as an external engineer within the industry and is looking to move into an office based position to utilise their knowledge to support the external engineers and customers with problem solving.
Main Duties and Responsibilities –
• Plan, coordinate, prepare and distribute assignments and jobs within the depot.
• Ensure all work carried out complies with the technical standards.
• Oversee the management of materials, spare parts and equipment.
• Assist customers with fault finding and problem solving over the phone.
• Advise on the road engineers with any technical queries.
• Conduct appraisal and assessment interviews with depot staff.
• Carry out administration tasks – time sheets, goods in receipts, invoices etc...
• Oversee the depot and the yard with regards to Health and Safety.
• Ensure all staff and contractors have received the relevant SHEQ Induction to site.
• Ensure all staff and contractors are qualified for the role that they are performing.
Essential skills/Qualifications –
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 in plant maintenance and CAP Qualified or equivalent.
• Come from a MEWP background.
• IPAF 3a/3b.
• Access machinery experience.
• Technical knowledge of AWP’s etc…
• Good computer skills – knowledge of MS Office.
• Experience of mentoring employees would be an advantage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"