This is an excellent opportunity to be working for one of our top clients who are based in Stansted who are looking for a Technical Support Coordinator. This is a new role and would suit someone who is highly computer literate especially in web- based applications who has excellent communication skills.
- Taking calls from customers and answering any technical queries
- Inputting enquiry onto the database
- Supporting product and service compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements for markets serviced by our client
- Maintaining knowledge of current product supply and demand, hanging market trends, economic indicators and competitor activities and reporting back on the same.
- Preserve individual professional and technical knowledge, by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Sustaining a proactive aptitude towards continuously improving perceived levels of Customer satisfaction by participating in the analysis of the root cause of problems/complaints and determining effective and sustainable solutions
- Further development, ongoing review, update and/or maintenance of existing technical specification literature and other supporting handouts etc including required CAD drawings.
- Serve as a proactive technical mentor to our client employees at all levels, when requested to do so
- To design and build a web based shop window
- Additional Duties
- Ensuring efficient and effective operational and process procedures are maintained for BS EN ISO 9001, 14001, FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody Certification requirements
- Good Communication skills
- Highly computer literate- especially in web based applications
- Potentially graphic and/or CAD experience
- Good technical acumen- design or engineering
Salary £23k to £27k dependent on experience, Free parking, excellent working environment, NEST pension, 20 days holiday plus BH (3days to take at Christmas)
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Web Development