We are looking for a Technical Support Consultant to assist in the delivery of IT services across the company. The role requires excellent knowledge of networking and PC support, Server Administration (Windows 2008/12 server & Active Directory), MS Windows 7, Office 2013, Exchange 2013. Our client is a global business with over 8000 staff and offices in over 90 countries, the IT team is based in Leeds. This is a fast paced and demanding environment, but at the same time offers the chance to learn new skills and progress your career.
Responsibilities will include;
- Day to day support to the Global business
- To work closely with the IT team on multiple projects
- Call logging, resolving tickets and escalating where necessary
- To build positive working relationships and develop your own skills within the business
Skills required for the role include;
- At least three years experience in IT Support, ideally working for global or multi-office companies with 1000+ users
- Excellent knowledge of networking and PC support, Server Administration, Windows, Exchange and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident to deal with senior stakeholders
- An ability to learn and develop in a fast paced environment
- An excellent team player
Please send a CV if you would like further information on this IT Technical Support vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'