Technical Support Consultant – Reading
If you are motivated and enthusiastic with relevant experience to back you up, then Objective are offering you the chance to joing their buzzing team of professionals as their Technical Support Consultant.
A major part of your role will be related to the group of customers you will be handling in which you will be managing your relationships and growing envorinmental knowledge to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
The prime focus is remote technical support to assure that the Objective solution is working as designed in your customer environment. Which is why, to be successful in this role, it is pivotal that you are customer focused, professional and resourcesful.
- Achievement of Global Support performance targets
- Customer on-site visits and provide product technical support
- Foster a relationship with the key customer technical contacts
- Collaborate with Global Support management to improve customer satisfaction
Objective started in Australia in 2000 and has grown ever since with expansion offices in Asia, Europe and North America. Objective focus on delivering elegant solutions that apply better governance to information and processes, driving quality decisions in the organization that society relies on most. Objective is a well-established company that isn’t afraid to change the status quo and continuously take informed risks. The company is made up of experts, thought leaders and trusted advisors that do what it takes to deliver outcomes and celebrate success.
The key skills and responsibilities of a Technical Support Consultant:
- Degree qualified in Information Technology
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- 1-year of hands-on technical experience with applications in Windows, Oracle or SQL
- Exposure to Unix / Linux / Solaris is also beneficial
Excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career? Then please click the apply now button to find out more.