Technical Support Consultant - Our client is a well-established international software business who specialise within Cloud IT, data, storage and archiving solutions. On the back or a run of record sales years, rapid continued growth and private equity investment they are now looking expand their team of hard working, bright technology enthusiasts to enable them to continue to deliver excellent servi
They have experienced year on year growth making them one of the leading independent providers in the market. Due to continued growth a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Technical Support Consultant.
Job Title: Technical Support Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 + Bonus, benefits, incentives, training and progression
Benefits: Contributor Pension, Private Health Insurance, 25 days holiday, 2 days paid charity work
Location: Reading (easy access via public transport)
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Technical Support Consultant; you will be responsible for providing technical support via phone, email and on occasion in person. This opportunity offers great opportunities to progress, become and expert and be in involved in a variety of exciting projects. This role would suit some with a passion for IT and looking to start a career within this industry. Full and comprehensive training is provided.
As a Technical Support Consultant your duties will include:
- Ability to provide a high level of support to customers at all times.
- Diagnosing, trouble-shooting and resolving technical issues via email, telephone and remote sessions
- Working within a technical support environment.
- Provide internal and external support.
- Work as part of an on call rota providing out of hours’ support.
The successful Technical Support Consultant with have the following skills/experience:
Essential skills -
- Knowledge and/or interest in I.T. technologies
- Demonstrate strong presentation, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a technical support team
- IT related qualification or experience
Preferred skills -
- Knowledge of Networking technologies, especially cloud-based
- Windows Server Administration tasks and processes
- Programming language and/or scripting skills
- Driving licence and option to use a car occasionally
- Understanding of relevant ITIL best practices and ISO certifications
To apply for this role of Technical Support Consultant please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment for further information.
- Technical Support