Technical Support/AV Engineer/2nd line/Video Conference - Crestron/Polycom/Office/AD/Citrix
6 week contract
**Applicants must be available to start with a maximum of 1 weeks notice**
Our client a top professional services company based in Central London is looking for a Technical Support/AV engineer to join their team, this role will be split between providing AV support and assisting with desktop/application/infrastructure support
- Polycom Video Conferencing (Advanced)
- Crestron AV control (Advanced)
- MS Office including Word
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
You will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of all AV equipment, booking AV service contractors if required;
- Provide AV/VC support - set upof meetings where required.
- Follow Review AV/VC requests.
- Provide general IT support for the firms core applications
- Involved in desktop and laptop fixes.
- Work overtime or hours other than those normally scheduled whenever the Firm deems necessary.
- Ensure presentations are set up in a timely manner.
- Set up of such equipment based on the daily schedule.
- Experience of Polycom/Crestron technologies is essential.
Monday - Friday Variable shifts between 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Microsoft Office
- Video Conferencing