An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Assistant at this exciting online marketing company in south-west London, within the technical support team.
Our client provides online marketing, websites and software to estate agents and lettings agents, and the support team is growing as the number of clients has grown rapidly in recent months.
The Role of Technical Support Assistant
Working for a busy department, you will be providing product support and troubleshooting over the telephone and via email to their UK-based clients.
You must have:
• Strong customer service experience supporting a technical product
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work calmly in a busy and pressurised environment
• A strong interest in technology and website development.
• Previous helpdesk experience - essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming phone calls/emails with regards to service related enquiries to troubleshoot web-based applications
• Document, track and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner, ensuring tasks are set to the appropriate priority levels
• Maintain in-depth customer management to retain customers and increase customer satisfaction
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, concepts, practices and procedures and potential impact on the business
• Respond to enquiries to provide technical assistance and support
• Any other duties as appropriately assigned by management
• Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills essential
• At least 2 years’ previous experience in a support/helpdesk environment
• Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
• Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
• Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
• An aptitude for problem solving and strong attention to detail
For the role of Technical Support Assistant there is an excellent salary on offer of £22K - £28K pa depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
CSS, HTML, IT, technology, troubleshooting, website,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'