Suitable for a Biomedical Scientist with a background in Haematology, Transfusion or Coagulation who is looking to move into a commercial and customer focused scientific role!
PRODUCTS: Instruments, Reagents, Consumables and Service Contracts for Haematology and Coagulation
LOCATION: Office-based in Berkshire
CUSTOMERS: NHS and private laboratories
In this role, the successful recruit will be assisting customers via the telephone with reagent and instrumentation issues. This positions involves regular interaction with the sales and local service team, to ensure excellent customer service. This role also involves occasionally facilitating key operator training courses for external customers at the company's onsite training facilities.
Other role responsibilities:
- Coordinate call-outs to customer sites for field service engineers and application specialists.
- Run comparison tests on in-house analysers to assist the field-based support teams.
- Provide continuous technical support for customers via telephone and email communication.
- Manage reagent stock at the company's onsite training department and ensure the room is suitably equipped at all times in preparation for customer training courses.
- Perform remote analyser troubleshooting.
- As required, produce quarterly KPI reports for business review meetings.
- Ensure that at least 80% of issues can be solved via the hotline and monitor the efficiency of this service monthly.
Experience working as a Biomedical Scientist in Haematology, Blood Transfusion or Coagulation
Excellent communication skills and organised.
- Technical Support