Provide frontline customer & engineering support in a fast paced, growing software services company. The job holder will work as part of a small multi-functional & highly skilled team handling a variety of questions and issues from customers and installers.
The Helpdesk operates a shift pattern between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. Typical hours include the early shift (8am-4pm), middle shift (9am-5pm) and late shift (10am-6pm), with half an hour for lunch.
£22,000 Basic plus £2,000 Bonus
- Handle incoming calls from customers and engineers, raising and investigating cases in the company CRM and responding to customers as necessary
- Handle emails from customers, colleagues and 3rd party engineering providers.
- Responding to voice messages left during busy times
- For all contacts relating to an existing open issue, the job holder is required to add a note to an existing case
- Identify customer concerns and issues, taking the necessary action to resolve the issue, ideally and where possible, within the duration of the call.
- Address issues by answering questions, troubleshooting and assigning to an engineer where necessary
- Liaising with internal support teams - Development, Finance or Sales - to resolve/escalate issues
- Liaising with engineering sub-contractors to schedule service calls
- Follow up internal and external parties to ensure customer issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Make follow up calls to ensure customer is satisfied with the resolution of their issue/query
- Advise customers of how to access training
- From time to time, when Helpdesk volumes permit, the job holder will be required to provide support and assistance to other Operations team members
- Provide cover for customer / user training on the system - either on a one to one basis or responding to group bookings
- Send out user login/password information to customers
- Provide feedback on Customer requests/suggestions for changes and improvements to the system and other areas of service by using Survey Monkey (or similar)
- Provide support & assistance to engineers, providing them with courier details for new & service kit
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as required
- Previous Customer support / service experience, preferably in a call centre
- Knowledge of mobile communications desirable
- Experience with Salesforce/CRM applications is advantageous
- Ability to work independently
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Good GCSE/A Level result
- Graduate desirable but not essential
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools and use of Internet
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- 1st Line