Service Support Analyst- Ipswich- £25,000- £30,000
A leading technology centre based locally in Ipswich have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Technical Support Analyst to provide customer-facing application support for a range of UK-based blue-chip customers.
As part of a highly technical team, you will be responsible for ensuring that you deliver on promises to the customers which will include;
• Experience of supporting/developing enterprise Java/J2EE or Microsoft based applications (mission critical systems) preferably in a 2nd line role
• Unix/Linux skills
• Knowledge and/or experience of Cloud based solutions.
• Experience of O/S and application patching
• Range of different technologies including operating system, database and applications
• DB experience
• Experience of Windows operating systems and SQL Server DB, exchange and active directory
If you have a passion for configuration & release management and are competent in taking ownership in your own work- APPLY today! This is an urgent requirement and interviews will be happening immediately.