Technical Support Analyst for the Optionis Group in Hemel Hempstead
Here at the Optionis group we have a range of award winning accountancy and contractor support brands who lead in their field, all of the brands are web portal driven and IT is at the forefront of the business with constant investment and development in new technology.
Due to our continued growth we are now looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join our Service Desk team based in Hemel Hempstead. Playing a pivotal role in a team of 6 you will be responsible for providing both 2nd and 1st line support in a team of 6 across two sites.
- To provide 2nd line and 1st line technical support to users across all sites, this will include telephone support and the logging of tickets.
- Resolution of incidents, service requests and change requests in a timely manner.
- Create/Update knowledge base records ensuring any incidents required are linked to 'Known problems', 'Knowledge Base' records or 'Requests for Change'.
- Configuration and installation of desktop systems and software
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to resolve technical issues
- Ensuring high system availability and customer satisfaction
- Providing direction and support to junior members of the team
- Travel to remote offices when required by the business
- Proven experience in both 1st line and 2nd line support
- Confident in supporting Windows Server 2012 R2 with strong knowledge of server roles and features.
- Experience with server administration
- Active directory maintenance
- Implementing/managing group policy
- Strong DHCP understanding
- Experience supporting Exchange/ Office 365.
- ITIL Accredited or currently working within ITIL frameworks.
- Hold Microsoft Certifications
- Experience of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/Remote Desktop Services
- SQL administration and simple querying
We are dedicated to attracting and nurturing the best talent from those first steps right through to your long-term career goals, Interested?
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for then we'd love to hear from you. If your application is what we're looking for we'll get in touch to invite you along to an interview.