We are looking for an IT Helpdesk or Technical Support Analyst with experience in a corporate environment to join an excellent company in Brighton with a great working environment and excellent benefits.
- Support the national technical infrastructure on which corporate systems are maintained and accessed
- Maintain effective procedures for the maintenance and usage of IT systems
- Provide an effective IT helpdesk service
- Maintain network security
- Test and maintain Disaster Recovery
- Maintain technical knowledge of WAN and proximity security systems
- Provide out of hours call out coverage on a rota basis as required
You’ll need previous Technical Support experience in a corporate environment, where you have supported 100 or more users.
You will also be required to travel by train to other offices one week a month, travel will be paid for by the company. The role is working on a 4 week rotation of hours, all between 8.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday with some on call duties.
The salary is between £20k and £25k dependent on experience plus an excellent team, company and brilliant company benefits.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Technical Support