£20-25,000 + bonus potential + good benefits package
Technical Support Analyst
This client is a market leading software company proving business software environments to customers around the world. Continued success has created this new position within easy reach of Swindon, Newbury and South Oxon.
- Assisting customers with problems and queries relating to the system pre and post live
- Pro-actively taking ownership of a wide variety of calls and problems
- Ensuring that calls are dealt with efficiently and promptly in accordance with the Service Level agreement
- Implementing solutions to customers’ best advantage and ensuring the call resolutions meet the working and business practices of the customer.
- Continually and proactively acquiring and retaining knowledge of company products and systems
- Sharing knowledge with other people in the business
- Undertaking System Installations and Software releases
- Unix/Linux experience
- Extensiveexperienceina customer-focusedrole inaserviceorientedenvironment
- TimeManagementandProjectmanagement skills
- Excellentwritten andverbalcommunication skills
- A Computer Science, Mathematics or degree with a large element of computing (or equivalent qualification) or extensive experience in a software support role
- Experience of one or more of the following languages: C++, C#, Visual Basic, Java
- An understanding of Oracle databases and/or SQL
- Experience of web services, XML and SOAP
- Experience with ERP software
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
Software support Analyst Unix Linux Computer Science Degree support customer client help helping solve VB C++ C# databases Oracle SQL Java XML SOAP
- Unix or Linux customer support