Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Circa £30,000 (depending on experience)
I am working with a well-established PR and Media software provider in London, who is at a hugely exciting period in their growth plan and is looking to hire a Technical Support Analyst to join the team.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be required to liase with internal and external stakeholders and support client's requests and software issues.
You will be a recent graduate, with up to 2 years experience who is looking at taking an exciting step forward in their career.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Site builds and basic configuration for new customers
- Setup and configuration of DNS and HTML templates for new and existing customers
- Provision of bespoke customer product training to customers online and on site
- Provision of new feature training to first line support and account management
- SQL interaction with the back end database
- Managing a queue of assigned tickets
You will have:
- Experience working in a software environment - preferably SaaS model (not essential)
- Experience of working in a customer interaction role
- Experience of positively tackling customer queries to satisfactory resolution
- Training experience in Web-hosted systems
And you will be:
- Educated to degree level
- Computer literate and able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- An intelligent graduate with up to 2 years experience who is keen to get into an exciting role in a great company