Technical Support Analyst (London, SQL Server)
Our client, a leading global finance software company, is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join their ever growing company.
The role is to provide technical support to clients within the UK, Mainland Europe and South Africa. You will report to the Team Leader on a weekly basis about the status of all managed cases and provide steps for resolution.
You will be responsible for the following:
Providing telephone support and diagnosis to clients
- Analysis of clients data and correction where necessary
- Liaising with the development department to escalate and monitor software issues
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors to facilitate solutions to issues
- Maintaining internal systems
- Operating systems (Windows Server 2000/2003/2008)
- SQL Server Administration (2005/2008/2012)
- Transact SQL
- .Net Technologies
- Advanced troubleshooting
Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Enjoy working as an individual as well as being a team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of meeting targets and deadlines
This is an exciting role within a fast paced working environment. The salary on offer is very competitive along with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job