Technical Support Analyst - Remote Support - Chorley
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst (Remote Support), to work on a full time, permanent basis in Chorley. Our client are a large organisation, whom have numerous IT systems based all over the UK.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (optional to go on a rota to work 8am to 4pm)
Overtime on Saturday (Optional) paid at time and a half
Overtime on a Sunday (Optional) paid at double time
Cover on bank holidays (Optional) paid at double time
Salary and benefits:
- £16,000 - starting basic salary
- 23 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Full benefits package, to include "buy extra holidays", "cycle to work scheme" and more
- Quarterly bonus (between £200 - £400 per quarter)
As a Technical Support Analyst, you would join the technical team and provide remote support for systems out in the field. Your duties will include;
- Undertake remote monitoring of IT based equipment using the companies bespoke monitoring systems.
- Identify problems quickly and efficiently as they occur and perform remote maintenance in order to repair faults and minimise downtime.
- Log issues with 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues
- Be open to developments in systems and processes, and proactively contribute own ideas and suggestions for improvements.
- Evaluate and analyse data from reports to identify any possible issues.
Ideally, I am looking for applicants with the following;
- Experience working within a helpdesk support role.
- Excellent communication, organisational and customer service skills
- IT Skills - knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet, LANs and W-Fi
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"