I have a requirement for a Technical Support Analyst for an initial 6 month contract working entirely remote for a global market leading organisation based out of Darlington.
3 must haves for this role:
- Good Excel knowledge (macros, VLOOKUP, ...)
- Must be able to work independently as well (work from home)
- Must have good problem solving capabilities
* To help maintain certification updates and running changes (with support and guidance from the certification team, submit changes to the regulatory body).
* Pro-actively, manage and maintain engine approvals listed on department share point.
* Support the team on data collecting and collating.
* Communicate regular updates to relevant stakeholders using agreed process.
* Creating, facilitating, uploading and maintain the department procedures.
* Maintain certification and compliance improvement activities. For example, compile and maintain a list of work instructions with support and guidance from the TC&C EMEA team.
* Agreement management support.
* Issuing official documents to appropriate stakeholders.
* Matching engines, components & certificates.
* Data gathering for multiple projects across various departments.
* Including (but not exhaustive list):-
* § Certification investigations,
* § Rule identification,
* § Previously shipped units
* § Orders in build/to be built
* § Mapping history of changes using DOS IT systems.
* § Initial gathering and then capturing of product changes
* § Dataplates and product options effected.
* Project Action requirement monitoring.
* Administrative requirements
* Monitoring the compliance aspect and supporting the compliance tracking
* Keeping colleagues on task and highlighting to relevant project leader when a task is not on track.
* Statement of Conformity production
* Support Current Product
* Support ReCon group.
* Need to gather all former Certificate details.
* Helping to create bitesize training materials E.g. How does the new process affect me?
* Maintaining Marketing & Communication tools (to cover the whole EMEA region).
* General administrative work.
Qualifications and education:
Minimum of 5 GCSE's (including English, Maths and a science).
Ideally possess a business or organizational related qualification.
Technical/Engineering knowledge an advantage.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- technical support analyst/tech support/engineering/manufacturing/automotive/excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'