IT Technical Support Agent
Up to £25,000 DOE
Our IT client are looking for an experienced IT Support person who is able to tackle both 1st line and 2nd line challenges. Applicants must be very interested in IT & technology on a personal level as well as professionally, and be someone who keeps up to date with market and product changes and who is able to suggest better process or ideas for the company to be able to add more value to their customers.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Answering calls from customers
- Assessing the issue with them to identify the problem and decide on best course of action
- Going on-site to deliver assistance where remote support isn't possible or effective
- Providing advice and guidance to callers where an issue is not relevant to IT support
- Delivering a high level of customer support to all users and at all levels of seniority
- Creating a call logs to record details of resolution or further action needed
You will need experience in the following;
- Configuring and troubleshooting Windows 7 - Windows 10 Professional
- Configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server 2012 R2 onward
- Active Directory Management
- Office 365 Management
- RMM Systems Management
- Network, and Router Management
Experience in the following would also be desirable but is not essential;
- 3CX PBX software
- Internet Connectivity Support
- G Suite
- Mac OS X
- Mobile Device Management
A likely 85% - 90% of this role will be based within the company premises in Coatbridge, but applicants must also have a full driving licence to be able to attend client premises when remote assistance has not been effective. A company van is provided for these occasions. Starting salary for the position is between £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role and would like to apply, please do so through the link provided. A well-written, detailed and fully up to date CV, along with a covering letter specific to this vacancy, would of course add significant weight to your application.
Please note that due to application levels and the specific requirements for this position, only the most suitable applicants can normally be contacted for further progression. Please refer to our website for details of how your information may be held.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'