Otodynamics manufactures and distributes electronic medical hearing instruments to a global network of distributors. Your role would be to support our distributors and end users with after sales technical support - from providing assistance in the operation of equipment to fault diagnostics and when required, to organise returns for repair by our service engineers. You will enjoy being part of a Customer after sales team, providing desktop support to our distributors and end users around the world. You will work alongside our team of R&D engineers who will provide support and training to expand your role. There will be opportunities to travel nationally and internationally to support our sales team.
To qualify… We are looking for an enthusiastic, technical-minded individual with prior experience in a service desk role who is looking to take the next step as a Service Desk Engineer / First Line Support Advisor / Helpdesk Engineer / 1st Line Support Technician role within medical equipment. In more detail your CV should highlight the following:
- Experience within a service helpdesk environment;
- Possession of technical knowledge and troubleshooting abilities;
- The ability to think logically to diagnose issues and put resolutions in place;
- Good interpersonal skills in particular telephone skills, active listening and customer care;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to change;
- You are motivated to learn and improve your technical skills and knowledge;
- The ability to work well in a team and within a formal quality assurance system
- The opportunity to travel national and international is available to support the sales team at exhibition meeting our distributors and end users
- Communication Skills
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"