SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000
BENEFITS: 25 Days holiday, Pension, Social Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Warrington, Stockport, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale
The key purpose of the role is to provide technical support to the users of our software and solutions. You will provide this support via the Telephone, email, system portals and through forums. You will also;
* Replicate issues encountered by our users
* Identify technical problems, propose potential solutions, implement them with users and document interventions
* Inform users of best practices and transfer know-how on the optimal use of our software
* Host remote sessions to support users of all levels
To be successful in becoming our new Technical Support Advisor, you will ideally be educated to degree level in computer science or hold the equivalent relevant experience. You will also have a good track record working in a technical support role within a software business.
Essential, you will have:
* Good knowledge of Web technologies (ex: HTML, CSS, PHP & jQuery)
* A good understanding of networking and Windows OS
* The ability to spend a vast percentage of your time on the phone
* Some knowledge of document composition
Established for over 25 years we have successfully grown into a globally recognised leader within our field. We have grown to establish over 20 sales offices and key partners across more than 50 countries worldwide. Partnering with the top 5 global equipment manufacturers, ensures we can provide end users with the best software, products, expertise and service possible.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Technical Support, Technical Advisor, Support Engineer, Software Support, I.T, Software, Reseller, Hardware, CRM, Document Management, Telecoms.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Technical Support Advisor reference MT1802-07
to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.