As a Technical Support Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of the global telecoms giant, Vodafone, taking calls from their customers and helping them with any technical problems or account queries they may have. You’ll also have your sales radar switched on and be ready to maximise opportunities to showcase Vodafone products and services. Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
A few things you’ll need…
- A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- You’re technically minded, but not necessarily experienced. Some basic IT knowledge will help to get you started
- You’ll ideally have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, with good listening skills to boot
- Of course, being able to find your way around the web goes without saying
- You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
- Able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and work to targets
- With products changing all the time, you’ll need to be a quick learner and able to adapt as required
What you’ll get in return…
- A basic salary of £7.93 per hour, paid fortnightly
- Bespoke campaign reward structures
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, as well as weekly coaching sessions to help you continuously improve and hone your skills
- Access to a range of learning and leadership development programmes that enable you to earn whilst you learn, from our in-house Talent Academy, to NVQ work-based qualifications
- Clearly defined career pathway - we’re proud to say that 75% of our managers are home grown
- A range of flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover, and discounted phone tariffs
- Lots of fun, community and charity initiatives for you get involved, including annual Employee Appreciation Days
More about us…
As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, with over 130,000 employees worldwide, we’ve been delivering great customer experiences on behalf of well-known UK brands for more than 20 years.
We offer a mix of sales, customer and technical support services across a variety of sectors, including Financial Services, Telecommunications, Retail, Technology and Utilities.
Here in the UK, to support our growth, we’re looking for people to join our 5,000 strong team operating from 9 locations in Manchester, Newcastle, Belfast and Derry.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Data Entry