Cathedral Appointments are seeking an experienced Technical Support Analyst for our well-known client in Exeter. The purpose of this role is to provide 1st Line support to both internal and external customers in line with agreed SLAs. You will be working in a friendly team who operate on a shift basis, therefore this will involve some Saturday working.
- Undertake detailed diagnostic and troubleshooting routines.
- Own incidents to resolution or escalate the issue to the correct team.
- Provide exceptional customer service through proactive management of customer faults within Service Level Agreements
- Ensure all ticket queues are managed in line with quantitative and qualitative objectives of providing exceptional customer service through Technical Support
- Experience in a customer service/helpdesk environment
- Understanding of the Internet and related protocols: TCP/IP, WAN Switching, VPN, DSL topology
- Familiar with Computer Operating Systems, Computer Networks and Internet Related Software
- Good experience of working in a Unix/Microsoft environment.
- Strong trouble-shooting/diagnostic and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will have the opportunity to earn additional income due to shift allowance. If you would like to further your career with an established local employer, we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: 1st line, Helpdesk, Internet, Microsoft, WAN, TCP, VPN, DSL, Operating Systems, Networks, Unix, Trouble Shooting, Technical Support, IT Support, Customer Service, SLA, Jobs in Exeter
- Technical Support
- 1st Line