Are you looking for a customer service role with a difference? Could you deliver brilliant customer experiences by communicating in a simple, personal and straight talking way?
We are looking for people with a proven track record in customer services who are looking to progress their careers and advance their skill set as a Technical Support Advisor at Plusnet. It doesn’t matter if you are not a "techie" right now - we will give you the skills that you need through a comprehensive training programme. You will need bags of enthusiasm, a drive to succeed and an eagerness to learn new skills and knowledge
This isn’t you’re every day call centre role - our Technical Support Advisors use wireless headsets and have proper conversations with customers (they don’t use scripts). At Plusnet we relish responsibility and look to take ownership of customer queries from the first call. We also get to take a breather over a game of table tennis or pool before grabbing a bite to eat in our free canteen!
As a Technical Support Advisor you will...
- Work in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service
- Take between 40 - 60 enquiries a day meeting challenging KPI’s and SLA’s
- Deal with a range of enquiries about WIFI, line speeds, phones, routers and general customer accounts
- Work 37.5hrs a week on a fixed rota basis (shifts are anywhere between the hrs of 7.30am and 10.15pm and include working on weekends and on public holidays)
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook...
- Be comfortable setting up a wired or wireless broadband connection at home
- Feel confident with computer systems like Windows or Mac
- Like being the "go-to" person in your family for setting up tech related products like computers, emails or phones
- A clear communicator over the phone
- Straight talking - able to talk people patiently through processes in a clear "jargon free" way
- Naturally inquisitive - looks to understand issues through reading up on subjects or asking questions
- Keen to make an impact & resolve customer issues
- Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experiences
- Enthusiastic about technology and the part it plays in people’s lives today