Basic of £18000 per annum + uncapped commission. Entitlements such as health cash plan, childcare vouchers and additional BONUS holidays based on Company Values. Fun, social and vibrant team environment
Are you a Broadband Techie?
We are looking for technical people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service in a contact centre environment and who are skilled in resolving Broadband technical issues.
If that’s you, come and join our award winning team and keep Britain’s businesses up and running.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience of handling Broadband technical support issues.
- Enjoy working in a contact centre environment.
- Have an understanding of IP Networks, basic routing and how they are used to deliver broadband services.
- An understanding of ADSL, Fibre, home networking and associated broadband technologies.
- Have excellent people skills and have great empathy with customers.
- Are a logical problem solver that is flexible in their methods used to resolve customer problems.
- Have a real interest and curiosity in getting to the bottom of Broadband issues and further building and sharing your personal knowledge with others.
What are we offering?
- Basic salary £18,000 per annum + uncapped commission.
- Entitlements such as health cash plan, childcare vouchers, 20 days paid holidays (exclusive of bank holidays) plus bonus holidays.
- Individual and team rewards, incentives and recognition such as monthly giveaways & employee of the month.
- Ongoing training support and personal development
- Fun, social, buzzing, vibrant team environment
- Free healthy fruit provided every Monday and free breakfast’s on Fridays
Essential skills we are looking for:
- An understanding of Broadband networking (Copper/Fibre) and Voice (IPBX/VOIP).
- Experience in configuration and management of CPE's for home use e.g. Technicolor Routers.
- Experience in an IS environment, troubleshooting small business / consumer issues.
- Experience of working with Windows/IOS/Unix Operating systems and basic troubleshooting on network connectivity issues.
- Experience and understanding of wired & wireless technologies
- Customer Support
- Technical Support