Job Title: Technical Support Advisor
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This is a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend where the primary focus is to ensure the best customer service for their customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the 1st line support team. As a member of the tech support team you will have excellent customer service skills, matched with a solutions-based approach to any customer support calls or queries. You are responsible for handling inbound technical support calls, emails or voicemails. Resolving support issues in a timely manner, giving priority to the issues including escalation of issues where additional support is needed.
You will be:
- Providing Excellence in customer service to all clients
- Answering daily calls from customers in a professional manner whilst logging their issues in the CRM systems
- Using configuration / administration portals and tools to diagnose reported issues
- Resolving technical queries within agreed SLA's, escalate when further support is required
- Planning and prioritising workload for the field support team
- Ensuring the company CRM is maintained and up to date
- Ensuring your personal product and service knowledge is maintained at a high level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines with good time management
- Hungry to learn new systems & skills
- Experience in using CRM or ticketing system
- Experience in a customer focused technical role
Desiredbut not essential:
- Knowledge of telecoms systems
- Understanding of broadband, Wi-Fi, telephone systems
There will be full training provided for the chosen candidate. If you have a "can do" attitude, ready for your next career move and are passionate about technology and customer service then this is the role for you.
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: 1st Line IT Support Engineer, SQL, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Support may also be considered for this role.
- Technical Support
- IT Support Engineer
- IT Support Technician
- IT Technician
- Support Technician
- IT Services Manager
- IT Service Desk Technician
- IT Service Engineer
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer
- 1st Line IT Support Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'