The department is fast paced and highly driven, the PIM Technical Support Administrator would need to be a forward thinking individual with a can-do attitude to supporting the business’ growth, in to new territories and ensure the PIM has sufficient validation ensuring data quality is not compromised.
This role is also responsible for day to day management of the PIM system through to improving the user experience through to system upgrades. This role will bridge both the demands of meeting international digital and print marketing strategies to being the go-to technical support lead, parallel with in-house IT and system provider support.
• Support the Development Manager with planning, and implementation of all system patches and upgrades.
• Facilitate and carry out all PIM system training for new starters and to ensure all users are fully conversant with new functionality post upgrade.
• Control licenses, setting up new users within license budgetary constraints, ensuring access privileges are fully analysed through thorough understanding of the role and product data system requirements.
• Drive to identify process efficiencies both in UK and local European offices. From new line data gathering to finding new ways of working with translation process and workflow.
• Support the business in its future endeavours with the accurate creation of product data groupings including data referencing from source to promote consistency across all groups and reduce risk of errors.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of impacts downstream when actions made within the PIM system and be the first line of support for all related technical related queries.
• Understand the end to end process of product creation and life cycle to no longer saleable products with PLM in the thought process for the future.
• Partnered with PIM Data Administrator, build close working relationship with client services account manager, staying well informed about PIM roadmap, identifying and influencing any new developments beneficial to the business.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
• Advanced qualification in ITC or similar is essential.
• Good understanding of product databases.
• Good understanding of system integrations, upgrades and data migration.
• Experience in a similar product data management role would be advantageous.
• Ideally, data cleansing, hierarchy management and product grouping experience.
• Knowledge of XLXS, XML, XLST, Java, Sql+ and Adobe InDesign would be an advantage.
• Confident communication skills at all levels.
• Highly organised.
• Skilled troubleshooter.
• Resilient and open to change.
• Both a team player and leader.
• Fairness & dignity in the workplace.
• Brand awareness & corporate responsibility.
• Adopts and demonstrates the company’s core values.
OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL DUE TO LOCATION.
If you have the qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience to fulfill this role, do not delay, you may miss out! Click 'apply now' to submit your up to date CV.
Relevant candidates will receive a direct response from me within 48 hours, Monday to Friday. If you have any further questions or would like to contact me directly, please do not hesitate - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'