Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney.
A Technical Support Expert candidate at Datto will have good judgement skills, display a strong sense of urgency when handling customer interactions and have a passion for customer satisfaction. This position is best suited for candidates that thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment and are focused on seeing customer issues through to completion. This person must not be afraid to ask questions and work well with their surrounding teams.
- Develop a high level of customer satisfaction and adherence to partner service level agreements.
- Log all customer contact in the support ticketing system, maintaining complete and accurate information.
- Develop a strong technical and business expertise of Datto products.
- Develop a strong understanding of Datto customer requirements and processes.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure timely responses and resolutions to customer problems.
- Work with leadership to improve skill sets and further career development opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
- Call Centre or Technical Support Desk experience.
- Experience supporting Windows Servers, Networks and Workstations.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritize tasks and workloads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven by learning new things and the ability to thrive in an environment filled with learning new technologies, including virtualisation, cloud computing, ZFS file systems and Linux command line.
- Experience with Windows volume-based backup software is beneficial.
- Knowledge of backup and virtualisation technologies and implementation is preferred.
- Patience, adaptability, positive attitude, attention to detail, team player and a good sense of humour are a must.
- Knowledge of command line interface is a plus (ideally Linux or Unix, Windows is also useful.)
We are willing to educate and train the right individual who displays ambition and willingness to learn about new technologies. You must be driven by wanting to provide customers with an amazing experience.
Here at Datto our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical annual leave and pension, we also offer gym membership, private medical cover, free snacks, an amazing office with onsite pub, plus free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.
- Cloud Computing
- Windows Server