Technical Supervisor ATR_22634
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Technical Supervisor to join the team located in Reading.
- A self-starter who will be managing their own workload and hours split between 2 sites:
- Green Park, Reading - 2 buildings with 700 headcount capacity + grounds
- Arlington Business Park, Theale (Reading) - 1 building with 240 headcount capacity
- There is no Technical support or Technical management from the account, so the candidate will need all relevant M&E skills and experience to manage a full operating lease premises (HVAC, lighting, generator/ switchgear, plumbing, electricals)
- Onsite contractor management
- Works supervision
- RAMS assessments
- Management of all Planned Preventative Maintenance works for 2 sites, 3 buildings
- Issuing Permits and Authorisations to Work
- Water flushing/ temperature testing
- Emergency lighting testing
- Raising, updating and closing SI7 Work Orders
- General building maintenance (lighting, plumbing, occasional portering, etc)
- Robust M&E and building management background
- Self-starter with ability to work on their own as well as a part of the team
- Ability to work entirely unsupervised and take initiative in preventative maintenance and identifying cost savings/efficiencies
- Must have experience of contractor management - both on-site people management and technical documentation analysis/negotiation
- Must have had experience of SI7 (or similar) recording and reporting, and appreciate the value of same
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'