An opportunity has arisen for a detail-orientated and driven Software Development Technical Expert to join a market leading training provider for in the IT sector. This role involves supporting Employers in the creation of bespoke Software Development Courses / Apprenticeships, designed to up skill their workforce and help the Employer achieve business objectives. You will also be delivering training remotely to the employees based on the Course / Apprenticeship you've helped design. You will be supporting all learners ranging from apprentices changing or starting their career, through to senior managers exploring the latest products available to them. You will be required to work remotely, with occasional requirements to deliver training at our clients high-tech training facility.
This immersive approach helps develop knowledgeable, practical and collaborative professionals who are ready to accelerate their careers in IT through a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Provide industry knowledge and expertise to employees on Training Programmes
- Support the Employer with the design of the Course / Apprenticeship with the Curriculum Team to ensure commitment and understanding of the frameworks
- Take overall responsibility for each Apprentice's journey, providing pastoral care
- Ensure Apprentices are efficiently signposted to the resources they need
- Support the Education Team with the building of content to support the syllabus for each knowledge module
- Liaise with the Apprenticeship Relationship Managers to ensure training delivered to Apprentices is understood and being implemented into their current job role
- Ensure that each Apprentice has a record that is accurate and funding compliant
- Meet KPIs, including; success and timely success measures
- Keep up-to-date with Software Development industry requirements and accreditation's (provided by our client)
- Assessors award (A1, D32/33, TAQA, or equivalent) - full training can be provided
- Teaching award (PTTLS, CTTLS, DTTLS, PGCE, Cert-Ed) - full training can be provided
- Occupational competency within IT sector (either infrastructure, software development, cyber security or data/testing)
- Relevant industry related qualifications
- Solid understanding of the job roles in Software Development - you will be working with Software Development Teams and the Courses / Apprenticeships will be aligned to their responsibilities
- £45,000 - £60,000/year salary (depending on experience and skill set)
- Access to training for additional accredited courses
- Car/petrol allowance
- Highly competitive pension and employee benefits package
- Employee holiday incentives for high performers
- Flexible working conditions
- Full autonomy to manage your own diary
The IT sector never stands still. It's our established and long-standing partnerships with major digital vendors like Microsoft, Cisco, EC-Council, (ISC)2 and CompTIA that allow us to deliver award-winning training at speed, helping grow and strengthen the UK economy through excellence in digital training and apprenticeships. If you are interested in the challenge above, please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'