P+S Personnel are pleased to be seeking a Technical Specification Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will be a home-based role covering approximately 25% of the London area (West & North West) and providing 1st line technical advice to Architects.
The role of Technical Specification Manager (TSM) will see you presenting technical advice to Architects and setting specifications for our rooflight products and services through conducting Continual Personal Development (CPD) seminars and developing relationships, your aim will be to identify upcoming projects with the architects on your area.
You will need to create relationships with key architects, consultants and contractors to understand the upcoming pipeline of projects by becoming their trusted advisor of choice.
To create and track specifications from origination through to products purchased, managing price and customer relations throughout the process. This is a sales targeted position reporting directly to the Commercial Manager.
- Improve awareness of the company throughout target area.
- Identify key architects/contractors/property developers throughout target area.
- Identify large projects/developments being undertaken in targeted area.
- Undertake CPD presentations (training provided) visiting architects
- Visiting Architects & Contractors to help specify Rooflights.
- Demonstrating new product release days.
- Increase sales opportunities in the assigned sales area.
- Undertake pre order meetings as and when required.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to Commercial Manager and Directors.
- Meet targets and KPIs, as set out by Commercial Manager.
- Proactively develop new business opportunities in your territory.
- Develop strong and professional customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge for products and competitor products.
- Previous Sales experience
- Technical interests
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- DIY enthusiasts preferred
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Technical Product Management
- Technical Support