Horizon Search & Selection Ltd are currently seeking a talented sales person for the position of Technical Specification Manager within their busy Sales Team. As our client’s HQ is based in Norfolk, the role will be based from home and covering West and North West London.
The company are market leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of luxurious glass roof lights and this role provides a brilliant opportunity to join the business at a really exciting time of growth.
The purpose of this role is to successfully secure specifications for roof light products and services over competitors by providing 1st line technical advice to Architects. Also to conduct CPD seminars and develop strong relationships with Architects, Consultants and Contractors to ensure the company are the primary choice of Architects within your designated territory. Building solid relationships with customers in order to make sure you are aware of all pipeline projects within your area and to keep abreast of market trends. Working within a sales targeted environment and reporting to the Commercial Manager
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge within the industry and keep abreast of competitor product updates
- Work to improve market share and awareness of the company’s products through the target area
- Strive to forge strong professional relationships
- Identify key architects, contractors and property developers throughout your territory and ensure that you are up to date with all large projects and developments within your target area
- After training, CPD presentations to Architects
- Performing new product demonstrations at release days
- Work to consistently improve on sales opportunities
- Chairing pre-order meetings as required
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information for to the Commercial Manager & Directors
- Working to consistently meet agreed financial targets and KPIs
- Proactively develop new business opportunities within your area
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous sales experience working within a targeted environment
- Technically minded within an interest in interiors or Architecture would be helpful
- Computer Literate with solid MS office experience
- Some previous hands-on experience and a keen interest in DIY
A competitive salary, commission and bonuses are on offer with this truly brilliant opportunity to join this fantastic company. To apply, please send a copy of an up to date CV to Gemma Turp, along with a covering letter and any other information that could support a successful application.
Due to the high volume of CV’s we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs!