We are the world leader in food and environmental testing, offering an exciting opportunity as a Technical Specialist (Development and Validation)to join our expanding team based in Livingston and be part of our growing business.
A role at Eurofins is all about team work and working towards a common goal to ensure the health and safety of us all.
- Lead Customer programmes and projects
- Generate proposed Development and Validation strategies for customers
- Write Protocols and Reports to meet planned and completed activities
- Ensure that all projects meet expected timelines
- Support the resolution of Out of Specification/Trend/Expectation results.
- Facilitate resolution of Non-conformances through examination of Root Cause and Impact assessment
- Propose Corrective and Preventative Action activities
- Interact and seek synergies with other Eurofins sites
- Seek a common customer facing approach regarding Method Development and Validation
- Seek and reciprocate support with Customer project requirements
- Manage an analytical team
- The successful candidate will also be expected to perform Laboratory duties such as HPLC/GC analysis techniques, checking and verifying of laboratory data as well as overseeing this function.
What We Are Looking For
Alongside qualifications and experience, we look for people who believe in what we believe in. People who enjoy coming to work each day and being part of a team who provide "results that matter"inestablishing the safety, composition, authenticity and origin of our food and water.
- Appropriate experience in the Pharmaceutical industry carrying out this role or similar.
- Previous experience with HPLC/GC analysis techniques.
- Previous experience in developing, validating or transfering methods
- The ability to oversee and lead a team
- Membership of the Royal Society of Chemistry
Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories with over EUR 3 billion annual sales and over 30,000 employees with a network of 400 laboratories in 42 countries.
Eurofins has a network of 16 sites in the UK and the Group provides an unparalleled range of over 150,000 reliable and validated analytical methods and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer product industries, and to governments.
- Analytical Method Validation
- Method Development