Daily responsibilities will include –
• Handling technical enquires from engineers/clients over the phone.
• Speaking with customers about any concerns, asking questions to identify the problem.
• Using gathered information, you will have the ability to diagnose & identify spares & components via manufacturer’s information along with processing of customer purchase orders using the company computer system.
• Assist in maintaining the company warranty system and service logs.
• Cover the day to day administration on all spares sales/technical and service related issues.
• Liaising with multiple teams within the business, along with engineers based off site.
This is a busy and varied position that will require good organisational and time management skills. Strong communication skills are essential, and you must be happy to talk to people in a clear and professional manner across all levels. You will be able to work under pressure and work under your own initiative.
This role would be perfect for an engineer looking to come off the road and into an office environment, or someone who has experience in dealing with spare part sales (motor trade/electrical/manufacturing/assembly etc.)
This is a full time, Monday – Friday position with hours between 8:30-5pm. Salary will be in the region of £16,500-£19,500 depending on experience.
To apply or for further information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please get in touch!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business