Technical Solutions Engineer (Infrastructure) - 30k - Gloucestershire
SR2 is now representing a Gloucestershire based IT Solutions consultancy that are going through a period of growth and subsequently looking to add a number of new heads into the infrastructure team.
They offer their clients a high level of service across a wide range of IT areas and projects in a friendly environment built on open learning, collaboration and support. If you are actively looking for your next career move within the infrastructure world then this isn't an opportunity to miss.
This role is a project focussed infrastructure role delivering largely 3rd line support both on-site and remotely to the end client. You will liaise with multiple stake-holders of the end client so you must have great customer service and communication skills . You will need to work efficiently and professionally throughout the day keeping the customer updated and engaged at all times.
Key responsibilities are:
- Delivery projects in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Manage your own time to ensure deadlines and budgets are met
- Identify opportunities to improve the end clients infrastructure, software and services
- Be a self starter and self motivated
- Have a confident and professional manner at all times
- Work independently to define and deliver small scale projects
- Work as part of a team to define and deliver complex and often large scale infra projects
- Provide 3rd line support via escalations from the service desk team
- Windows desktop environments Windows 7-10
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Cloud migration experience
- Cloud hosting experience AWS, Azure, Softlayer
- Virtualisation - VMware, Hyper-V
- Networking LAN, WAN, Firewalls
- Wireless Networks
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
This is a great opportunity to join a business growing year on year that develops and nurtures it's IT staff. Please regsiter your CV now for immediate consideration and a full specification.