My client is a boutique advisory practice based in Central London with that has the backing and delivery capabilities of a $105bn IT services firm which invests $2.2bn of their yearly budget in R&D. The typical projects include Digital and Cross- Channel strategy and major operating model transformations (BSS/OSS) within the Telco, Media, Insurance and Public Sectors.
The team consists of 100 highly ambitious consultants who offer strategic front-end consulting services to a much wider delivery network. The business has enjoyed 20% year-on-year growth over the past 5 years and they hire exclusively from the Big Four, Accenture, Capgemini, IBM alumni.
They are looking for experienced Technical Solution Architects who combine the technical skills and gravitas required to influence senior stakeholders on major transformation programmes. The leadership team understand the importance of investment in skills, so their experienced mentors can tailor individual training programmes to enable self-development and progression. Consultants at all grades are given rapid exposure and responsibility with C-Suite client stakeholders in top-tier client accounts.
- Currently at a consulting organisation
- Extensive experience performing End to End solution design
- Experience managing the End to End solution design throughout the project lifecycle
- Exposure to the following industries: Telco, Media, Insurance or Public Sector
- Strong communication skills and able to influence Senior Management and stakeholders
Location: Central London
Package: €60,000 - €100,000 + Corporate Benefits
If this sounds interesting and relevant to you, please do send me your CV or call me directly.
- Technical Skills