Technical (Software) Project Manager - Financial Services - Edinburgh
My key financial services client who are in its growth stages require an extra software delivery Project Manager to work on a variety of exciting projects.
· Full software delivery lifecycle.
· Good technical understanding in software development environments, liaising with developers and testers etc.
· Be used to working in a face-paced technical environment.
· Excellent communication skills are needed to work closely with the business & clients to understand their needs/requirements.
· Be experienced with software development methodologies i.e. Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Waterfall etc.
You must have previous financial services experience and a proven track record working in financial software delivery projects within an agile or Prince 2 framework.
You'll possess strong leadership and organisation skills and be able to communicate and delegate over various different channels.
Please send your CV ASAP for an informal chat and a full job description.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job