We are seeking a Technical Services Retailer Supervisor.
The role is to provide co-ordination and supervision of VDC technical services provision to the retailer network in order to maximise the utilisation of various Vehicle Distribution Centres. You will be responsible for securing and retaining commitment from the retailer network for the use of our PDI services.
Duties of the role will include:
* To offer our services to various retailer networks and negotiate rates accordingly
* To establish service level agreements for ongoing arrangements
* To maximise the potential retailer utilisation of various workshops
* To liaise with various internal departments to ensure a coordinated service is offered to retailers
* To handle any retailer complaints and handle with efficiency and care
* To support the Standards and Quality Supervisor
* To develop departmental processes and initiate new processes
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the Vehicle Distribution Centres role nad technical and logistical operations. Experience of problem solving and decision making whilst working in a complex environment is essential. You must be able to confidently resolve conflict and take ownership for and finding solutions to problems.
A strong ability to communicate effectively using all methods of communication is essential. Ideally you will have a proven record of team management with commercial awareness developed through a number of business areas.
- Flexibility to travel. Sales.