Salary: £21000 per annum (DOE) plus extensive benefits
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Are you customer-focussed, able to provide technical expertise within the construction market?
Can you provide excellent customer support, along with team project development?
My client is a the UK leading provider of thermal insulation products for the building and construction market
Main duties of the job
• Provide technical expertise and advice for customers, specifiers and colleagues
• Fully conversant with the company product range
• Telephone and email customer and colleague contact
• Estimating and technical support on projects
• Keep up to date with new and updated standards and regulations
Experience and skills required
• Good customer service skills
• Experience in construction
• Ability to learn technical product information
• Read technical plans and drawings
• Good IT skills
Benefits: 25 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), contributory pension, share scheme, internal reward gateway scheme, online learning portal, health gateway scheme, cycle to work scheme, free parking
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at Reed Property & Construction on 0121 237 5552 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£200 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
If I can assist you with your career development please do contact me.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business