Newly created role!!! Technical Services Manager / M&E Manager to run the hard services of a new flagship building in central London. It's essential you have M&E / TSM experience and ideally have taken a development from snagging to launch. Managing Agent experience is essential.
This newly created role will be responsible for pre-launch and going "live", ensuring the smooth opening of this prime development. You must have managed hard services within a managing agent environment as Technical Services Manager or M&E Manager, have solid experience of Health & Safety and be technically qualified. You will be managing all hard services contractors including heating, ventilation, lifts and M&E equipment.
- Take the development from pre-launch to "live"
- Implement and manage all hard services contracts and contractors
- Responsible for all HVAC, mechanical and electrical equipment
- Implement and manage policies including water hygiene, DDA and environment and energy efficiency
- Put into a place a PPM strategy
- Manage M&E budget, preparing & managing large service charge budgets
- Manage tenant fit out proposals
- Prepare site regulations and issue permits to work for all contractors
- Implementing and managing health and safety
- Relevant safety training and a detailed knowledge of health and safety legislation with practical experience in the implementation of procedures
- Managing ISO 14001
- Hard services background and managing agent experience
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Services Manager / M&E Manager for a role in central London who enjoys managing hard services within a commercial environment and running projects.
Your previous experience as Technical Services Manager or M&E Manager must have come from a role with a hard service focus in a managing agent where you have also been responsible for managing & implementing Health & Safety. IOSH or NEBOSH is a requirement.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'